For New Officials:
1. Official must contact Booking Commissioner and let Booking Commissioner know they would like to be evaluated. The Booking Commissioner will book the official with a senior official in the upcoming weeks.
2. Booking Commissioner will contact the evaluation committee and let them know who is going to be evaluated.
3. The official is responsible for getting evaluation form to the proper official evaluating their game.
4. Evaluation form must be filled out, and signed by senior official doing the evaluation. The official being evaluated is responsible for getting evaluation to the evaluation committee.
5. Evaluation committee will go over evaluations and send to the board and give their recommendation of Promote, Stay at Rank of and provide feed back for official.
Criteria for new officials:
Rank 1 to Rank 2: Evaluated during Three (3) little league games.
Rank 2 to Rank 3: Evaluated during Three (3) little league games.
Rank 3 to Rank 4: Evaluated during One (1) little league game and Two (2) little league varsity Peewee/Midget games and/or High School Junior Varsity game(s).